Moravia Fire is committed to educating our community about fire prevention and safety.
Each year we work with our local elementary school to teach our youngest community members about fire prevention and safety.
Moravia Fire is partnering with Cayuga County Healthy Neighbors to make homes in our community safer.
Below is more information about the program.
The Healthy Neighborhoods Program goes into people’s homes in Locke and Moravia and gives away free products to make their homes safer and their family healthier. This can be rental units, apartments or homes. Call 253-1560 to make an appointment.
Please See Cayuga County Form: HealthyNeighborhoods
Below are a group of sites that provide very informative fire prevention and personal safety related material.
- New York State Office of Fire Prevention and Control
- U.S. Fire Administration- Fire Safety and Education
- U.S. Fire Administration- Kids Page
- NFPA- Public Education
- NFPA- Sparky the Fire Dog
- Kidde- Fire Safety
- Fire Proof Children
- Survive Alive
- Fire Safety Tips.com
- HELPU Fire and Life Safety
- U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission